Plato’s Theory of Forms
- Participation and Coming of Beauty: from the Hippias Major to the Phaedo / Makoto SEKIMURA
- Types and Ideas: Ontology of Geometrical Objects / Takashi IIDA
- Separation and Immanence of Plato’s εἶδος/ἰδέα / Atsushi HAYASE
- Why Does Plato Argue for the Banishment of Poets
in Book 10 of the Republic? / Shinji TANAKA
- The Definition of Knowledge and the Theory of Forms / Satsuki TASAKA
Abstracts available online. You need Adobe Acrobat Reader (ver. 7 or later).
Copyrights reserved by each author.
Published by the Seminar on Greek Philosophy
- President: Prof. Hiroyuki OGINO
- Contact us:
- Prof. Satoshi OGIHARA
- Faculty of Arts and Letters and the Graduate School of Arts and Letters of Tohoku University, Aoba-ku, Kawauchi 27-1 980-8576 Sendai, Japan