Plato on Eros
- The role of the partner in Plato’s love / Yasuhiro WAKIJO
- The mystery of the subjunctive gnōi of Plato’s Symposium 211c8 / Takashi YAMAMOTO
- Eros and self-understanding in Plato’s Phaedrus / Taichi MIURA
- Plato on Aesthetic Persuasion and Erōs: Viewed from the Mute Presence of Isocrates in the Phaedrus / Yutaka ISSIKI
- Apuleius’ Metamorphoses and Plato’s texts / Hiroshi NOTSU
Abstracts available online. You need Adobe Acrobat Reader (ver. 7 or later).
Copyrights reserved by each author.
For Japanese (日本語目次はこちら)
Published by the Seminar on Greek Philosophy
- President: Prof. Noburu NOTOMI
- Contact us:
- Prof. Kazuo Kojima
- Department of Philosophy, Faculty of Letters, Gakushuin University, 1-5-1, Mejiro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo 171-8588 Japan