Paideia and Philosophy
- Two Socrateses / Koji TACHIBANA
- Paideia and Rhetoric/Philosophy in Isocrates’ Cyprian Speeches: Rhetoric of Exhortation Enabled by Textual Dissemination in the Literacy / Hideki KAKITA
- Paideia in the Corpus Hippocraticum / Shino KIHARA
- Socrates, Achilles, Aidōs: Plato, Crito 44a10-44b3 / Makoto ANZAI
- Bodily Movement and Soul’s Movement: Infant Education in Plato’s Laws / Ikko TANAKA
Abstracts available online. You need Adobe Acrobat Reader (ver. 7 or later).
Copyrights reserved by each author.
Published by the Seminar on Greek Philosophy
- President: Prof. Hiroyuki OGINO
- Contact us:
- Prof. Kazuo Kojima
- Department of Philosophy, Faculty of Letters, Gakushuin University, 1-5-1, Mejiro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo 171-8588 Japan