Aristotle on the Soul
- Aristotle on Sense Perception / Kazunari SAITO
- Co-incidental Sense-perception and Intellect in De Anima III.4 / Kunio WATANABE
- Separability of Intellect in Aristotle / Kazuya MATSUURA
- On the Separability of the Soul: First and Second Philosophy in Aristotle / Katsumi ITO
- The Philosophical Spirituality in the Religion of the Cambridge Platonists / MIKAMI Akira
Abstracts available online. You need Adobe Acrobat Reader (ver. 7 or later).
Copyrights reserved by each author.
Published by the Seminar on Greek Philosophy
- President: Prof. Hiroyuki OGINO
- Contact us:
- Prof. Satoshi OGIHARA
- Faculty of Arts and Letters and the Graduate School of Arts and Letters of Tohoku University, Aoba-ku, Kawauchi 27-1 980-8576 Sendai, Japan